The School of Medical Sciences of the University of Auckland is offering the School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship to attract new international students of high calibre to enrol in masters level study for one year or two years at the school.
This Scholarship supports international masters students in the School of Medical Sciences with a tuition fee credit of up to $20,000 per annum.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): School of Medical Sciences, University of Auckland
Host Institution(s): School of Medical Sciences, University of Auckland
Scholarship Worth: up to $20,000 per year
Number of Awards: Up to 5 per year.
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship | Eligibility Requirement
Please refer to the programme regulations (PDF), a part of which are stated (below):
- The Scholarship is tenable for international students.
- Students who have already commenced their programme are not eligible for consideration for this Scholarship.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit assessed by the grade point average (GPA) or grade point equivalent (GPE) calculated over the most recent qualifying programme.
- Applicants must have a GPA/GPE of 7.00 or above in their most recent qualifying programme to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
- The Scholarship may be awarded only to new international students who have received an offer of study to undertake a Master of Biomedical Science, Master of Science in Pharmacology, or Master of Science in Physiology at the University of Aucklad.
- Up to five scholarships of up to $20,000 per annum will be awarded and paid as a compulsory fee credit.
- Scholarships are for a period of up to two years.
- How-to-Apply: Scholarship applications will usually open around six weeks before closing. Please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible before you apply.
- Application Deadlines: 1 December (Semester One intake)