STEM Scholarships For Southeast Asian Students-Australia is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A bachelors/Master’s degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in the fields of Engineering, Health Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Science, and Computing Science offered
- At the RMIT University Australia.
- Successful Candidates will be awarded AU$10,000, a one-off payment to be paid towards future tuition fees after the first census date.
About the RMIT University.
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology usually known as RMIT University is a research university established in Melbourne, Australia.
The university is internationally recognized for providing brilliant vocational and professional education, applied research, and other very practical aspects of education.
It was founded by Francis Ormond in 1887 beginning initially as a night school where courses related to technology, art, and science were offered to students and gained the university status in 1992.
RMIT University ranks 11th in the whole world in the field of art and design subjects and enrolls almost 87,000 students every year, including 34,347 international onshore and offshore students. University also earns $54.1 million through their research income.
Her main campus is in the center of Melbourne city and has huge heritage value as the campus is located in the oldest section of the city.
Yearly, thousands of International Students make RMIT University their choice place of education.
Why You Should Study at RMIT University.
- RMIT University is designed with great infrastructure and world-class facilities.
- The university is located in Melbourne one of the most beautiful cities in Australia.
- RMIT University is high ranking various education publications.
School RMIT University Australia
Study Type Full time
Academic Session 2022/2023
Deadline 31st, May 2022.
Requirements for This Scholarship
- The prospective candidates must be a citizen of and be applying from Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, or Brunei
- Prospective candidate must be an international student holding a valid student visa or plan to apply for a student visa prior to the program commencement
- Prospective candidate must achieve an overall 70% average or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- Applicant must not be an existing RMIT University student
- Applicant must enroll for Semester 2 2022 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or master’s by coursework offered by one of the RMIT Schools.
- submit an application for this scholarship.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.